CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

God is Good!

So I have a funny little story for you all about how much I love God's sense of humor!

Last Friday, Zack and I stopped by Burger King for a quick meal before the 2 hour journey back home to Coffeyville. We went in, ordered our food, got our drinks, and sat down at a booth. I took of sip of my Dr. Pepper, and immediately got a case of some horrible hiccups. They were the hiccups that hurt! Well Zack had went up to the counter to get our food when these hiccups started, and when he returned he noticed that I had caught these diaphram jolting hiccups. He sat down and we said our "before we eat prayer".

God is good.
God is great.
Thank you for this food.
(When Zack decided to throw in- "And please make Kim's hiccups go away")
Amen

And I kid you not as soon as he said it, my hiccups were gone! Not one more hiccup!!

Sometimes God has funny ways of reminding us how amazing He is. He is always there, always protecting us. He will always take care of us, all we have to do is ask. Even if it is something silly like the hiccups, God always has our backs.

Psalm 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.


2 comments:

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

wow. thank you for sharing this :)
Kenzie

Bella Rosa said...

I second that!